Sales & Return policy
Return and Refund Policy
Customers can raise return request within 3 days of receipt of product. Once the order cancellation request is approved, Customer can raise the refund request.
Akshat sapphire does not deduct any amount, however it is the customer responsibility to return the product.
Product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. In case of COD order, the amount will be transferred to the customer wallet. From the wallet amount can be withdrawn.
How to place a return/exchange request:
- You can log in to your account on www.akshatsapphire.com. Follow this path:
My account > My Orders > Refund
- Once you submit the request, we will promptly accept it.
- Customer will dispatch product.
- Please make sure the item is in its original condition with original box/packaging. The product must be unused & undamaged.
- Refunds are carried out once we receive the products back in our warehouse & they pass our QC.
- Akshat sapphire does not deduct any amount.
- In case of prepaid orders refund will be credited to customer credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- In case of COD order, the amount will be transferred to the customer wallet. From the wallet amount can be withdrawn.